“Kam and the Auxilium team are great to work with. From the initial needs assessment, requirements gathering, through the entire application process, we felt that the group really rallied behind us and worked to get us the best possible funding vehicle solution. They were very reachable with an extremely short response time, and always had the answers we needed.
I would definitely, and have, recommended them to anybody looking for a mortgage”
Originally posted on Facebook.
Reverse Mortgage in Canada
Is a Reverse Mortgage the best choice for you? Everyone’s situation is unique, and there are a number of factors to consider when making your decision.
Working with our team, we can use the following series of questions to get an initial sense about whether the benefits of a reverse mortgage match your personal goals & current circumstances:
- Do you currently struggle to make ends meet each month; is there less end and more month?
- Do you wish you could enjoy retirement life a little more?
- Are you worried about how you’ll pay mortgage payments, credit card payments & other debts as the years go on?
- Is the Equity in your home the most substantial Asset?
- Is your neighborhood & community an integral part of your life?
- Does the idea of selling your house, moving & downsizing seem unappealing – or painful?
- Does the idea of not having to make “Out Of Pocket” mortgage payments appeal to you?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of the questions above, then a reverse mortgage may be the right choice for you – particularly if you answered “yes” to all of them. However, there is no way to generalize – especially not when it comes to planning & living out your retirement.
The key to a happy, secure retirement is educating yourself and fully understanding your options. And as always, the best advice is to seek advice. The “best” choice for everyone is to obtain as much qualified information as possible, and carefully weigh the options before making a decision.
If you have questions and would like to become better educated on a reverse mortgage, contact us today to talk with one of our experienced brokers. You can also download our free guide for more information.
The Auxilium team is here to provide you with the answers and information you need, enabling you to make the decision that’s best for you and your family!